Sunday, June 29, 2014

New flower fillers

I saw an idea similar to this a year or two ago, I just added my own touch to the idea. Do you have any of those little seed beads around that you don't know what to do with? Here is an idea for you.

These are the only supplies you need:


You take your florist wire and wrap the florist tape around it. Cut the wire into whatever size of flowers you want. Put glue onto the wire and roll the glued wire in the beads. Set them aside to dry and if when dry you want or need to add more beads, put a little more glue on and roll in the beads again.

These are the finished flowers.


I also found the tiny beads are much harder to work with and required at least 2 different times of adding glue and beads and I didn't like the outcome as much.

No comments: