Saturday, July 5, 2014

Scrap Around the World Blog challenge

This time at Scrap Around the World the challenge was to use this image and create


I used an old photo of my son and daughter on the first day of school. I picked the color blue and tan to create my layout. I used Iao Bella paper by DCWV, the doily is one I purchased at a garage sale, used my Silhoutte to create the blue doily and Spellbinder die cut for the brown one, the hexagons are something that I had laying around. I embossed the greenery and then misted with brown mist. I also misted the paper with a blue mist. The flowers are some I made as ones I purchased several months back.

10 comments:

Marilyn said...

Wonderful take of the moodboard!! Thanks for playing with us at SATW!!!

MichelleMc said...

Beautiful page! Love the misting, doily, and cluster!

Terhi Koskinen said...

Beautiful layout, really lovely!
Thank you for joining us at SATW! <3

langeatheart said...

Great take on the Mood Board! Love all the butterflies! Let us know what on the Mood Board inspired you! All the best from SATW!

Colleen said...

langatheart, I stated in my info that I picked the blue and tan colors for what inspired me, maybe you missed it with a quick read :)

Kim Ewins said...

A beautiful layout....thank you for sharing with us at SATW :)

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous page!Thank you for sharing with us at SATW :)

Tusia Lech said...

Lovely layout!! I love your using of mist. Thank you for playing this month with us at SATW.

Hera said...

Amazing page! Love the butterflies so much! Thanks for sharing with us at SATW!

Amy Voorthuis said...

I really enjoy your layout....will you be so kind to link your layout to just the SATW post and not your entire blog??? Thank you so much for playing with us this month at Scrap Around the World hugs Amy