Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Christmas Card Challenge

This week's challenge at Christmas Card Challenge blog was to use an image for inspiration. I picked the colors of blue and pink. I made the flowers from left over pink cardstock, the blue swirls was a RAK I received from Suzanne at Kitchen Keepsake and made by Cloud 9, the blue paper was from the Me and my Big Ideas's Papier Cartonne Special and the ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon. If you have never used ribbon from them you really should try some, it is really awesome quality.

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

Very beautiful card! At first glance, I thought it was a pic of a package of flowers. :bag: LOL

CraftyViolet said...

Lovely card. I like the non-traditional colours too.

Jackie Plank said...

So beautiful!!!

Marsha Reed said...

Lovely non-traditional card, Colleen. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Christmas Card Challenges.

Phillis Walrath said...

beautiful card!!