Sunday, October 5, 2014

Reveal day Just Imagine Crafts

For this reveal I am going to share a little Halloween bag with you. I started with a paper bag and then cut it in half. I used the 903 punch for the border around the top of the bag. I used the 309 punch and circle cutter to make the flowers on the front of the bag. I used the leaves that were on the 309 punch and glued them together to make the black flowers and then I cut up on the circles to make them look a little more leafy. Some black netting was added along with a lavender bow with of course a bat and spider to add to the Halloween theme. Fill this with candy and give it to someone special.

2 comments:

Jackie Plank said...

Awesome idea, love the bag!!

MichelleMc said...

This bag is spectacular! Love the netting, bow, spider, and bat!