Wednesday, October 4, 2017

A fun pumpkin card just in time for Halloween

Here with my first project using dies that come from the Dies R Us store.



I love using dies on my cards and this Cinderella's pumpkin die by Cheery Lynn was just perfect for this card.  I also used the Elegant Scrollwork die by Memory Box.

Elegant Scrollwork



Cinderella's pumpkin


I first cut the pumpkin out using a dark orange that I had in my scrap pile and then cut a second pumpkin using a sparkly green paper that came from The Robin's Nest.




 I hand cut all the leaves and vines from the green and attached them onto the orange.  Once I had that done I glued it all down to another sparkly lighter orange piece of scrap paper.


Next I used a scrap piece of black paper for the backing on the card.


On top of the black is a piece of paper from Harvest Delight by Recollections.


Next I laid down the pumpkin and once I had all the scrolls where I wanted them then I glued everything in place.  I used a tag from Daisyd's Premium pad and cut it down to the size I wanted for the title.


Please don't forget to check out all the awesome dies available at the Dies R Us store.  

Don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.


click below for:

No comments: