Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Bright and colorful sympathy card

Colleen from Scrappin Granny here sharing a sweet sympathy card.






I started with this bright and beautiful papers from Graphics 45.  I used the African Circle die by Amy Design for all the cut outs on this card.  












For the next layer I wanted to add a little bit of white so I laced a piece a paper around.





To finish off the card I used Greetings die by Karen Burniston and the Small Exotic Butterflies by Cheery Lynn.  I used the Best Glue Ever to adhere everything down.






Don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog. There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store. For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.


click below for:



No comments: