Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Fun with vellum

Today I am sharing a card made using vellum and some awesome dies from Dies R Us.


I started by adding the cardstock background.  All my papers are some from my scraps, which is a great way to use your scraps.


Next I used the Basket Weave die by Frantic Stamper.  

Since I wanted the panel a little bigger I cut out a 2nd one and meshed them together.




I had some vellum flowers that I glued on top using the Best Glue Ever to adhere everything down.

Since I didn't want  the flourishes to be white I inked up them using Distress Inks by Tim Holtz.  I then cut them out using Leafy Flourish by Cheery Lynn Designs.




I used the Karen Burniston Greeting die for the title.

To finish off the card I used Gemini die to add the lace at the top and backed it with some of the leftover vellum that was inked.



Don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog. There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store. For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.


click below for:







No comments: